too expensive and
I’m really happy to squash that rumor
and tell you that it simply isn’t true.
As a holistic nutrition consultant, my mission is to change the way you think about health and nutrition by teaching the fundamentals of real nutrition. To accomplish that, I create strategies and meal plans specifically designed to best suit the nutritional needs for you and your family.
My holistic approach to consultations and strategies focus on five core components:
- Emotional Wellness
- Stress Relief
What we can help you achieve
Because every person exhibits their own bio-individuality (the specific way your body responds to nutrition, exercise and other stimuli), there’s no single template or plan to attain optimal health. That’s why I offer a number of plans to map out a strategy that works best for you, your needs and your health goals.
”We struggled for years to stay out of the fast food line. It was too convenient but we were always sick. Niki helped us not only learn how to eat cleaner and feel better but to have more energy and sleep better.Claudia KMom, Wife, Accounts Payable Manager
The Sampler: Free 30-Minute Consultation
This free initial consultation (in person, via Skype or similar service, or phone) is the first step on the journey to a healthier life. Offered to discuss your concerns, goals and lifestyle, this 30-minute meeting will give us an opportunity to get to know each other and how I can best help you. Before the meeting, I’ll give you a food journal and encourage you to complete it prior to the consultation so we can maximize the benefits of the time we have together.
The Appetizer: 60 Minute Consultation
This 60-minute consultation is geared more for highly motivated individuals, athletes looking for an edge or clients that are interested but not fully ready to commit to a holistic lifestyle.
- One 60-minute health assessment (in person, via Skype or similar service, or phone)
- Recipe suggestions, advice on meal planning and applicable reference material
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
The Entrée: UNPICKLED
A 13-week foundation program that launches you into your new holistic lifestyle with the coaching and guidance you need. This program will keep you on track with goal setting and frequent check-ins to ensure you’re meeting the goals we established at the beginning of the program.
- One 90-minute Intensive Sessions (in person or phone/video conference)
- Five regularly scheduled, 45-minute Follow up Sessions
- Food Journal Analysis
- Supplement analysis and recommendations
- Detailed follow up notes: includes action steps and handouts
- Personalized recipes, meal planning ideas and applicable reference material
- Unlimited Email Support
- Personal Health Assessment Re-evaluation
- Programs can be extended in 90-day blocks.
À La Carte : Extra Services
- Pantry Cleanout – I’ll come to your house, rummage through your kitchen and help you determine what’s worth keeping and what’s not. Plus, I’ll suggest healthy alternatives to your favorite foods.
- Grocery Store or Farmers Market Trip – Part of the educational process is understanding the difference between organic and non-organic and why buying local produce is so important. I’ll lead guided trips through grocery stores or farmers markets for local clients to educate you on what you should purchase.
- In-Home Cooking Demos – Presented in small groups or on an individual basis to local clients, I’ll show you the best way to prepare up to three items, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks, so you’ll see that healthy meals don’t have to be a lengthy process.
- Customized Meal Planning – Completely customized one- and two-week meal plans that take the guess work on what to prepare, catering to your specific needs and helping you achieve your desired goals.
- Family Sessions – Introducing holistic nutrition to the whole family is important if you want your children to maintain a lifetime of healthy eating. This series of three meetings with the whole family turns individual efforts into a team effort.